Sunday, March 30, 2014

Unnecessary Baggage??

 I admit, I have the tendency to have difficulty letting things go. Some objects simply seem as though they might come in handy in the future. However, about ninety-eight percent of the time, I end up forgetting I ever even had the object in the first place. Everyone has prized possessions that they could never give up. For most young adults, more than half of the objects on the list would be technological. I would have to agree with most of those people because unfortunately we are all hooked on this modern world of electronics and its advancements. The truth is, that as a society, we keep too many unnecessary and useless things in our lives. They keep us from moving forward with our lives. In a sense these things that we hang so tightly to give us stress and anxiety, though we may not notice it. I have countless amounts of objects that I could get rid of, instead of stashing them away somewhere in a box. I would have to admit that I clothes in my closet with tags on them for as long as I can remember. The honest truth is that in todays world, people buy thing that they may never need. They keep objects that no longer have meaning for them. Sometimes we need to realize that getting rid of these "weights" that keep us down, will end up leaving us with a happier and healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment